Happy Monday! Today's card is for a new Ink-Spirations Team Member. She took advantage of the Extra Extra Offer for new Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. Smart lady!
Beauty Abounds Card Tips, Then More About the Extra, Extra Promotion
Cards are a perfect way to say, "hello, glad you joined my Stampin' Up! Team"! I inked up my Beauty Abounds stamp set and just started stamping. What's not to love about the fun bubbly images?
Next, I cut detailed layered butterflies with my Butterfly Beauty Dies in Seaside spray, Blushing Bride and Whisper White. The "welcome" was cut with the Well Written Dies.
Now back to that Stampin' Up! Demonstrator deal that I mentioned earlier.
6 Things to Love About Becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in August 2019
- Select an additional $30 in Stampin' Up! product when you build your own Starter Kit. That's above and beyond the $125 in product that you normally choose for just $99 plus free shipping! Did I mention that your Stampin' Up! Starter Kit is completely customizable? That's $155 in crafting supplies for just $99!
- Join now, and you may choose products from both the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog and......from the Holiday Catalog. That's a whole month earlier than everyone else!
- Join in August and receive a $10 Coupon to spend in early September. That's the second Extra from the Extra, Extra Promotion. The first extra was the additional $30 in product.
- As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you start enjoying a 20% discount on all your Stampin' Up! purchases right away.
- And as a member of my Stampin' Up! Team, The Ink-Spirations, you'll be invited to our private Facebook Group to help you stay connected.
- And finally, join now and you will be eligible to register for the fun and exciting November OnStage Stampin' Up! Event! It's a scream and it will be offered in 5 locations across the United States including Atlanta, Georgia; Hartford, Connecticut; Los Vegas, Nevada; Portland, Oregon; Lansing, Michigan.
Note: Extra, Extra Offer ends August 31, 2019.
#1 Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Question Answered
No, you do not have to hold parties, teach classes, start a blog or "sell" Stampin' Up!. You can simply enjoy the discount and other Stampin' Up! Demonstrator benefits, but....you might want to show off all your new toys with your friends and stamp with them and maybe share some of your lovely catalogs that come free with your kit. Spread the joy!
Both Hobby Stampers and Business Minded Stampers
are all welcome and valued members of my Team, The Ink-Spirations.
Have more question or would you simply like to chat? Contact Me.
Have a fabulous day,