How to Make a Card With Stamps, Ink, Paper, and a Punch
Are you new to stamping? Would you like to learn the basics of How to Make A Card? Are you an experienced stamper, but you only have a limited amount of time to craft? If you answered yes to any of these things, Make it in Minutes Mondays are for you. Most Mondays here at Stamping Country, I share cute cards or tags that can be made in minutes with a little bit of stamping. Get Step by Step Easy to Follow Instructions including card measurements along with a card supply list. Today's simple card is a Christmas Card made with the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and the Pine Tree Punch.
Today's Make In Minutes Card Tips
Make Today's Card in 5 Simple Steps
- Cut a 4-1/4" x 11" Thick Whisper White Card Base.
- Using Just Jade Ink and tree stamps from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set. Stamp 3 trees as shown. Hint: I used my Stamparatus for a perfectly stamped image.
- Using Cherry Cobbler Ink stamp "Merry Christmas".
- Using Early Espresso Ink stamp pine cones.
- Using Pine Tree Punch and Just Jade Card Stock, punch to trees and place as shown.
See the list of Card Supplies Below.
Last week I got slightly sidetracked making a Christmas Card with the Pine Tree Punch. Instead of a Made In Minutes Card, I made the pretty card on the right. If you are a more avid Card Maker, hop on over to see my process for making the Christmas Bell Card.
Have a fabulous day,