Today's card made with the Hold on to Hope stamp set and the Cross of Hope Dies says it all. It seemed appropriate for Easter, Passover and these unprecedented times. I used 5 Card Techniques to make today's card. Can you guess what they are?
Hold On To Hope Card Techniques
- Isaiah 46:4 was Heat Embossed.
- The embossed verse resisted the inks that I sponged and rubbed across the face of my card. Hence, the technique is called Emboss Resist. Colors from bottom to top are Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, and Balmy Blue.
- The cross was die cut with the Cross of Hope Dies and "Hold on to Hope" was die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- The stamped vines were highlighted with a White Chalk Pen. Highlighting dark stamped images is easy with a White Chalk Pen.
- The purple ribbon draped over the cross was dyed with my Dark Highland Heather Stampin' Blend. You can dye a white ribbon to any color you want with Stampin' Blends or inks.
Have a blessed weekend,