"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow", wow, I have the Let It Snow song by Dean Martin stuck in my head. This morning I woke up to big beautiful snowflakes! I know that just saying that makes some people cringe, but I love snow especially after a weekend of turkey and stuffing, family fun, Christmas Trees, and Christmas music. We had it all. This morning's snow is just the icing on the cake. So naturally, today's Make It In Minutes Monday Card is a Let It Snow Card stamped with Snowman Season stamps.
Psst! Snowmen Are Some of the Easiest Things to Color!
Seriously, snowmen are mostly white so what's left to color? Answer: Very Little
So even though today's card involves coloring, it so minimal that it still fits in the Make It In Minutes Card Category. Plus, there are so many different ways that you could color this adorable snowman from the Snowman Season Stamp Set. Let the card supplies you have on hand determine how you will color him.
- Have a set of watercolor pencils? Color him with watercolor pencils. See page 144 of your 2020-2021 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.
- Still new to the whole card making scene and you only own a few ink pads? No problem. Dip a Stampin' Blend (102845) into your into your ink pad to pick up a bit of color to add to your snowman.
- Or, try coloring his little details with a pack of Stampin' Write Markers (page 144 of your 2020-2021 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog
- If you are lucky enough to own some of the Stampin' Blends, color away with your blends.
- Bonus Tip! Make your snowman sparkle. Brush him with a Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897)
Make In Minutes Let It Snow Card Supplies
Have a fabulous day,