The new Stampin' Up! Holiday (August-December 2020) Mini Catalog launches August 4, 2020. Here's a Sneak Peek of some of my favorite new toys.
2020 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Paper Shares
What are Paper Shares?
A Paper Share is a sampling of some of the newest designer paper from Stampin’ Up! See, feel, and use the latest papers before buying the full packs of your favorites! I will order the paper then divide and cut all papers into 6" x 6" pieces for each share. Then I will package in labeled cello bags, and mail Priority Mail to your house. Tada! It's as easy as that. It's a great way to get a sampling of papers for about 1/4th the cost of purchasing the paper packs yourself.
Reserve your Holiday Paper Share by emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text (419-560-5014). Be sure to include your name, address, email and number of shares)
Paper Share Details
Get 122 pieces of Gorgeous 6" x 6" Designer Paper pieces of the papers listed below for just $46 plus $7.25 priority shipping (includes tracking)!
Invoices will be sent on July 27, 2020, via PayPal.
*if you don’t have PayPal, you can pay the invoice when you receive my invoice.
Deadline to Reserve and Pay is July 31, 2020
Paper Share Includes
122 pieces of 6×6 paper including Designer Paper, Specialty Paper, Glimmer Paper, Foil Paper.
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper (12 pieces)
- Poinsettia Place Designer Paper (12 pieces)
- Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper (6 pieces)
- Red & Green Foil Sheets (4 pieces)
- Trimming the Town Designer Paper (12 pieces)
- Wonder of the Season Specialty Designer Paper (6 pieces)
- Tis the Season Designer Paper (12 pieces)
- Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper (12 pieces)
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series paper (12 pieces)
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper (2 pieces)
- Guilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (12 pieces)
- Brushed Metallic Card Stock (6 Pieces)
- Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper (12 pieces)
- Red Velvet Paper Pack (2 pieces)
2020 Holiday Catalogs in the Mail
Does one have your name on it?
All Stamping Country customers (Those who have ordered from Stamping Country in the last 9 months) will automatically receive a beautiful new catalog. If you have moved since your last order please contact me with your new address immediately. I wouldn't want you to miss receiving this gorgeous catalog.
If you are new to paper crafts or to Stampin' Up! and do not have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to receive the 2020-2021 Stampin' Up! Catalog, I would be happy to add you to my customer list and to assist you with your paper crafting needs. Request your catalog by emailing me at email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, address, and phone number.
Have a fabulous day,