Have you ever made a Matchbook Card? Watch today's video tutorial as I walk you through the simple steps for making this Monster Bash Matchbook card that I'm mailing to welcome new Team Members who scooped up the amazing Extra, Extra deal this month and became members of my Stampin' Up! team. I'll share more about the Extra, Extra Promotion later in this post. But, for now, let's make a card!
Matchbook cards may be Fancy Fold Cards, but they are oh so easy to make. Watch this 6-minute video to see just how simple it is to make a Matchbook card.
Monster Bash Matchbook Card Supplies
Monster Bash Designer Paper
Assorted Googly Eyes
Black Stampin' Dimensionals
Well Written Framelits Dies
Soft Suede Card Stock
Note: The 2019 Stampin' Up! Catalog goes live September 4.
See more Monster Bash Card Ideas here.
6 Things to Love About Becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in August 2019
- Select an additional $30 in Stampin' Up! product when you build your own Starter Kit. That's above and beyond the $125 in product that you normally choose for just $99 plus free shipping! Did I mention that your Stampin' Up! Starter Kit is completely customizable? That's $155 in crafty supplies for just $99!
- Join now, and you may choose products from both the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog and......from the Holiday Catalog. That's a whole month earlier than everyone else!
- Join in August and receive a $10 Coupon to spend in early September. That's the second Extra from the Extra, Extra Promotion. The first extra was the additional $30 in product.
- As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you start enjoying a 20% discount on all your Stampin' Up! purchases right away.
- And as a member of my Stampin' Up! Team, The Ink-Spirations, you'll be invited to our private Facebook Group to help you stay connected.
- And finally, join now and you will be eligible to register for the fun and exciting November OnStage Stampin' Up! Event! It's a scream and it will be offered in 5 locations across the United States including Atlanta, Georgia; Hartford, Connecticut; Los Vegas, Nevada; Portland, Oregon; Lansing, Michigan.
Note: Extra, Extra Offer ends August 31, 2019.
#1 Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Question Answered
No, you do not have to hold parties, teach classes, start a blog or "sell" Stampin' Up!. You can simply enjoy the discount and other Stampin' Up! Demonstrator benefits, but....you might want to show off all your new toys with your friends and stamp with them and maybe share some of your lovely catalogs that come free with your kit. Spread the joy!
Click the Join My Team Button to scoop up this red hot Stampin' Up! deal now.
Both Hobby Stampers and Business Minded Stampers
are all welcome and valued members of my Team, The Ink-Spirations.
Have a fabulous day,