One of the things that I like to do with Holiday Preorder stamps is to challenge myself to use them in nonholiday ways. Today's card is an example of that, I used the Cup of Christmas stamp set to make a Thank You Card that could be used year-round. I was especially excited to try the Cup of Christmas stamp set because it is a patent-pending stamp set. The cup stamps are reversible! You can stamp with either side of the stamp. How cool is that! Naturally, the coordinating Cup of Cheer dies will cut out the stamped cups no matter which side of the stamp you choose to ink up.
Cup of Christmas Card Details
I stamped my card base with my Birch Background stamp and Gray Granite ink to make a pretty background.
Next, I stamped righty and lefty cups with Flirty Flamingo and Night of Navy inks.
The "thankful" is a word from the Country Home stamp set. I simply fussy cut around the word for a different look.
The rest of my card elements were cut with my Cup of Cheer and Stitched Shapes dies. Don't you just love the Mint Macaron sprigs?
Watch for the Cup of Christmas stamp set to be used is a Christmasy was soon.
2019 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog
I love new catalogs! I could browse for hours. If you have shopped with me in the last 9 months, you can expect to receive this year's beautiful new Holiday Catalog in your mailbox mid to late August. Who doesn't love fun mail?
Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Check List
- If you order online, be to designate Robin Feicht as your demonstrator in my Online Store
- Double-check your mailing address in your Online Store Profile. Is it current?
- Have you shopped with me in the last 9 months?
- If you already have another SU Demonstrator, you will want to request a catalog from him or her.
- If you new to paper crafts or Stampin' Up! and would like to receive a Holiday Catalog Contact me Here with your mailing information.
Holiday Catalog ordering begins September 4, 2019.
Reminder: If you earned Bonus Coupons in July, be sure to redeem them before August 31!
Have a fabulous day!