Are you tired of chaos in your Craft Space? Do you spend more time digging through bins than you do crafting? Are you looking for storage solutions that will work in tight spaces?
Storage by Stampin' Up!
Love the way these sleek, modular units stack vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any space.
You can add or subtract them as the need arises. You can change your layout any time you wish. They are easy to assemble and disassemble for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
Storage by Stampin' Up! Q & A
When will this new storage be available?
- Storage launch date is April 1, 2019. They are available Online now. No, foolin'!
- Storage by Stampin’ Up! will be featured in the 2019–2020 annual catalog.
- Disclaimer: Because Storage by Stampin’ Up! is a brand-new product line, our inventory levels for this initial launch are based on research of similar products and their existing demand. If our inventory of Storage by Stampin’ Up! products is depleted, we will turn items off until their inventories have been replenished.
Are there limits?
- No order limits apply.
- Yes! Our Storage by Stampin’ Up! products are modular and designed with customization in mind. Take a look at the flyer for more information on the size and dimensions of each item in our new modular storage product line.
- No. The Storage Lid covers the top of Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays, Stampin’ Blends Storage Trays, and Open Storage Cubes, so you need only one per storage configuration.
Will old-style Stampin' Up! Pads fit in the Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays?
- No. The Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays are designed to fit our new-design Stampin’ Pads only.
- The Open Storage Cube can be used to hold any miscellaneous items like ribbon, embellishments, and small punches. For more inspiration on ways to use items from our Storage by Stampin’ Up! product line, check out the configuration chart we created.
- We stacked up to 50 storage trays without any issues, BUT we would not recommend stacking that high. While our Storage by Stampin’ Up! products are sturdy, the higher you stack them, the less stable they’ll become. Use your discretion when stacking.
- No. Our modular storage products are designed to sit on a table (or similar flat surface).
- Both. We designed these modular storage products to be free-standing and stackable, so you can customize your crafting space to work best for you.
- Like all of our product offerings, we hope Storage by Stampin’ Up! will be successful and expand. However, at this point in time, we can’t guarantee any additional modular storage products in the future.
- You can store up to 20 Stampin’ Ink Refills (or other small items) in the Storage Topper.
- No. When you insert an ink pad into a storage tray, a small portion of the ink pad will stick out. We designed it this way, so your ink pads will be both secure and easy to access.
- Our modular storage products are made with white, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic, which is a lightweight and durable material.
Have a fabulous day,