It's always fun to see what paper crafts your friends are making. Every month, we offer a team swap. It's always fun to see what the other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators on our team are making. There's so much talent and so many creative projects. Of course, there's also prizes and recognition for Sales and Promotions within our team. You're going to love them projects made by this month's Guest Designers.
This adorable Bunny Totes were designed by Lori Ballitch, a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and team member from Mansfield, Ohio. Gingham Gala Designer Paper and the Best Bunny stamp set played key roles in making these sweet Bunny Totes just in time for Easter.
Toni Arnold, a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and team member from Butler, Ohio made this beautiful friends card in a pretty classic color combination of Lovely Lipstick, Basic Black, Whisper White and Old Olive. Her featured product are the Painted Seasons stamp set and the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper.
Tara Griffin, a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Team Member from Kissimmee, Florida created this sharp Anniversary card with the To have & to Hold stamp set. Didn't see do a lovely job coloring?
And Crystal Cleveland, a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Team Member from Marengo, Ohio this sharp "Life may not be the Party...we might as well dance" card featuring the Beautiful You stamp set, Petal Promenade DSP and the Corrugated Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder.
Beautiful Projects, Ladies!
If Paper Crafting is part of your life, then becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator really makes sense.
Why Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
- Make extra income to use for a vacation, make a car payment, use towards a remodeling projects, etc... and do it while sharing what you love, Paper Crafting!
- Customize your Stampin' Up! Starter kit to suit you. Pick the products you love most (up to $175 during Sale-a-bration for just $99)
- Starter kit Shipping is Free!
- Enjoy a 20% Demonstrator Discount on every order after you join
- Sneak a Peek of the new 2019 Stampin' Up! Catalogs a month before the general public
- Join as a new Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in March, you will have until July 31, 2019 to meet your quarterly minimum of $300. If you meet the minimum you will continue to enjoy the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. If not, there is no penalty, you will simply be dropped as a Demonstrator at the end of July.
And Join during Sale-a-bration and enjoy extra benefits!
Get the Ultimate Stampin' Up! Bundle, the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit! This year during Sale-a-bration Stampin' Up! is offering not one, but 2 Starter kit Options.
Option #1-Get $175* worth of Stampin' Up! products for just $99!
Option #2 Get $175* worth of Stampin' Up! products
plus the Exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (valued at $50) for just $129!
Both Hobby Stampers and Business Minded Stampers
are all welcome and valued members of my Team, The Ink-Spirations.
Most Frequently Asked Question About Joining Stampin' Up!
and The Ink-Spirations as a Demonstrator
Do I have to sell or hold workshops and classes?
Short answer: No
There's no pressure to sell in order to enjoy the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. In fact, approximately 80% of all Stampin' Up! Demonstrators are "Hobby Demonstrators". Meaning they simply want to enjoy the discount and other demonstrator perks. That's perfectly okay. But if you would like to make it more, that's okay too! If you love Paper Crafts, being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is certainly a fun way to earn extra income for family fun. Either way, I would love to have you join my Stampin' Up! Team!
Have More Questions?
Give me call (419-560-5014) and we'll set aside a time to chat.
Have a fabulous day,