Welcome to Week 5 of the 12 Weeks of Christmas. This week I've taken the popular Mini Pizza Box and jazzed it up with the Smitten Mittens and the Christmas Stamp Sets along with their coordinating Dies-Pretty Pines and Many Mittens. To celebrate the availability of the Stampin' Blends, I colored my mittens with the Pool Party Stampin' Blends. Won't this be an adorable package to pass out at Christmas? For a complete list of supplies or to shop online scroll to the bottom of this post. There's also 4 videos about using the fabulous new Stampin' Blends.
WooHoo! Stampin' Blends Available starting today November 1, 2017! Color and blend like an artist with these high quality alcohol markers.
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.
- Stampin' Up has done testing for evaporation and life testing and you are going to be really happy with the results.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
- Stampin' Blends are not refillable, but you can purchase colors individually when you need to replace them.
See Stampin' Blends Brochure Here.
Have a fabulous day,
You too can make this...
Here is list of supplies and tools used: Click the Product to Shop Online Now