Fall is such a lovely time of year. The colors all seem bolder and brighter. There's a crispness in the air that is invigorating. It's time to pull out the hoodies and snuggle up on the porch with a cup of steaming hot chocolate. It time to rake up the leaves and then run and jump in them. Hint: It's best to do the latter activity with a child. Their giggles and laughter make raking leaves an adventure. With the help of the Jar of Love stamp set and the Everyday Jars Framelits, I tried to capture a little of that bright, bold invigorating autumn feeling with a handmade card.
Jar of Love Card Making Tips
The flowers in the Jar of Love stamp step involves 2-step stamping. Instead of using two different ink pads for each flower, I used one pad and stamped off the first layer and then stamped the second layer full strength.
I was sure how I was going to lay out this card, so I simply began stamping and cutting lots of flowers and a jar. Then, I added a Stampin' dimensional to back of each before arranging my flowers. After I was satisfied with the way they looked, I stuck them in place. The new mini Dimensionals were perfect for the little Fresh Fig Flowers.
Copper Trim and Gold Mini Sequin Trim add just the right amount of shine. It almost looks like a sun shiny autumn day.
Color Inspiration for today's card came from the Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge-Fresh Fig, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze with Metallics for dessert. Find out more about this week's Color Challenge Here.
Paper Crafting Resources and Ways to Save Below
- Catalogs Page (Both the Holiday and the Big Catalog) Click Here
- Stampin' Up! made 13 Holiday Catalog Videos. View them Here
- Have a Big Wish List? Orders over $300 receive the Exclusive, Limited-Edition Merry Patterns Stamp Set Free
- Watch over 200 Stamping Country Paper Crafting Videos. Subscribe and be the first to receive New Releases!
- Earn a Free Stamp Set with my Blossom Rewards frequent shoppers program.
- Free Red Ribbon with Online Orders of $75 or more. More About September's Hostess Code Gift
- Get the Best Deal of All-The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit-And begins savings 20% on every order. Find Out More
Have a fabulous day,
You too can make this...
Here is list of supplies and tools used: Click the Product to Shop Online Now