My sister's birthday is new week. What a great excuse to make a flashy and bright Birthday Card. I took a "I refuse to conform" attitude making today's Birthday Card. The rebel in me struggles with symetrical elements.
Robin's Birthday Card Tips
- The Crushed Curry Embossing Powder really looks jazzy on the Pacific Point Card Stock. There's no missing Big News birthday message.
- The That's the Ticket stamp set and the Ticket Duo Builder Punch make cheap and trendy card & Scrapbook accents. Stamped on Kraft paper, they are my new go to card accents.
- A card this bold and bright deserves a little extra glitz. I pulled a few sequins from the my Gold Sequin Trim and dotted them here and there. The rest of the trim provides a dash of flash to my bow.
- My Scallop Trim is actually 1" Old Olive Circles overlapping each other.
- I colored my Forever Floret Flower with Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Blendabilities. I love the depth of color that I get coloring & blending with them.
Confession time, I almost never think of using Pacific Point. The Color Throwdown Challenge nudged me into including Pacific on my card. And, the results are quite beautiful.
Have a fabulous day,
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES- Click on images below for more details or to conveniently shop Online.