Today's Minnie Mouse Punch Art Birthday Card was designed for my 2 Year Old Niece, Lily, who loves Minnie Mouse. Polka Dots Parade Designer Paper was the perfect compliment to Minnie.
Minnie Mouse Punch Art
- Punches needed for Minnie Mouse-2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch & Itty Bitty Punch Pack
- Punch one 2-1/2" Basic Black Circle for head and two 1-3/4" Basic Black Circle for ears. Then I used the Chalk Pen to highlight the ears.
- Her bow is two Small Hearts dotted with a Daffodil Delight flower from the the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.
Punch Art continues inside my birthday card with the Cupcake Builder Punch. That's it. See how easy it is to bring Disney to you.
Stampin' Up! Card Supplies can be found by clicking the links below
- 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack
- Real Red Card Stock, Basic Black Card Stock, Daffodil Delight Card Stock
- Polka Dot Parade Designer Paper, Medium Whisper White Envelopes
- Jet Black Stazon Ink
- Cupcake Builder Punch
- Apothecary Framelits
- Perfectly Penned Clear Stamp Set (Also available in wood)
- Bring on the Cake Clear Stamp Set (Also available in wood)
- White Stampin' Chalk Marker
Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals
Available November 12-November 18
My Digital Classes
New My Digital Classes provide all the basics you need to make the most of our My Digital Studio product line. Discover just how quickly and easily you can create cards, pages, home décor and other projects with MDS, our intuitive design software. 3 My Digital Classes Available Now
Thanks for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!