- So Safron Background piece was embossed with the Chevron Embossing Folder for extra zip.
- Next, I added half of a Paper Doily (item 129399). Can't believe that there are 25 of these babies in a package for just $2.95.
- What's a card without Polka Dots? 2012-2014 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack (126910). I used Primrose Petals.
- For a touch of trim, I used the Tasteful Trim Die to fashion a bit of So Saffron Trim.
- And my Focal Point is the Up, Up & Away Stamp Set with a beautiful combination of ink colors-Baja Breeze, So Saffron and Primrose Petals.
Ever wish you had more money to spend on your Stampin’ Up! stuff? You Can 2 Ways! Yes, two SA-weet Ways for you to earn more Stampin’ Up! “money,” which means more free products for you!
Give Stampin' Up! and The Ink-Spirations a Test Drive and you will receive an additional $30 in Stampin' Up! Product and free shipping. Select Your Kit Contents NOW
Host a $350 Workshop April 15 through May 30 and recieve an additional $30 in hostess $$. All order types included live events, customer orders and Online Orders. Get the Code-Host One BIG Party that ships to multiple locations.
Hurry offer ends May 30
Stamps: Up, Up & Away
Paper: 2012-2014 In Color Designer Paper Stack, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Primrose Petals
Big Shot Dies & Embossing Folders: Tasteful Trim Die, Ovals Collection Framelits, Chevron Embossing folder
Accessories: Paper Doilies, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, glue dots