Last week we had a beautiful Indian Summer. Today we woke up to our first snow. It seemed appropriate to pull out my Snow Much Fun stamp set and make a window card.
Robin's Card Tips
- Stamp images with Jet Black Stazon Ink.
- Cut a "window" with Labels framelits.
- Frame your "window" with paper-piercing. I used the Festive Paper-Piercing Pack
- Color and add a sparkle of snow with Dazzling Details. Allow time for the Dazzling Details to dry.
- Button up your chubby snowman with Pearls Jewels Basics
It's cinch that we won't be eating on the porch tonight.
FREE MY DIGITAL STUDIO DOWNLOADS AND 50% OFF DIGITAL KITS-October 29-November 5 Details Here