Make an Anniversary Card for the Perfect Pair. The pear in the Perfectly Preserved stamp set was just begging for a little play on words. And it gave me an excuse to use my beautiful Orchard Harvest Designer Paper once again.
Robin's Card Tips
I love well coordinated projects! This card was just so simple to put together.
- My Pears were stamped with More Mustard Ink and the stems were stamped with Lucky Limeade ink. Which, coinsidentally, matches my Designer Paper perfectly.
- Next, I cut my pears & stems with my Cannery Framelits from the Perfectly Preserved Bundle.
- My Greeting was printed with My Digital Studio. I love, love, love that I can print any Stampin' Up! color! My greeting was printed in Soft Suede to match the stems in my Designer Paper.
- The Window Framelits were just right for framing my greeting and adding a couple of pairs.
Save 15% with Bundles-There are 9 different Bundles offered in the Holiday Mini, including the Perfectly Preserved Bundle used for today's card. See all the Bundles Here
Earn Free Stamps with Blossom Rewards-Blossom Rewards are my way of showing my appreciation to you. Find out more here
Have a fabulous day,
- Perfectly Preserved Bundle
- Orchard Harvest Designer Paper
- More Mustard & Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Medium Very Vanilla Envelope
- More Mustard & Lucky Limeade Ink
- My Digital Studio
- Window Framelits
- Stampin' Dimensionals