So then next time you are stuck on a color combination look at Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper. It will save you hours of time card making and scrapbooking, plus your project will look great.
This color coordinated card is to congratulate team member, Karen Gilman. We received the Workshop Words Stamp set from this year's Stampin' Up! Convention. Just one more great thing about convention.
- Paisley Prints Designer Paper #122367
- Cajun Craze, River Rock, Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy & Whisper White Card Stock
- Medium Whisper White Envelopes
- Button Buddies Stamp Set & Workshop Words Stamp Set
- Neutrals Designer Buttons, Always Artichoke 1/2" Seam Binding
- Scallop Border Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot, Ovals Originals die, Square Lattice Embossing Folder
- Not Quite Navy & Cajun Craze Ink
What's your favorite Color Combination? Let us know in the comments of this post. We love to hear from you.
Join the team, get a Stampin' Up! Discount and a free Big Shot too-Click Here to find out more
Blossoms Online Ordering Rewards-Find out More Here
Stop Back tomorrow for a Sweetest Day Project
Have a fabulous Friday,