It's December and that means that we are closing in on Christmas. Today's beautiful Christmas card is super simple to make. And that's good, because we are all squeezed for time during December.
Here's the Low Down
I stamped the pines with Always Artichoke Ink.
Then, I heat embossed my lovely bold sentiment in gold.
My Star was cut with a die from the Mini Treat Bag Dies. I looped a bit of Linen Thread through the top to make it look like a star ornament hanging on my pines.
I polished off my card with some metallic sequins and a Smoky Slate back panel.
CHANGE IN STAMPARATUS RESERVATION WINDOWS
The first Stamparatus reservation window reached its maximum number of reservations in just 15 minutes, which provided Stampin' Up! with some very important information: You LOVE this new stamping tool and for good reason-the Stamparatus Rocks! Your response was so amazing that Stampin' Up! has decided to make some important adjustments to the reservation process.
As was previously announced, the second reservation window will remain open from December 5–30; however, during this reservation period we will take as many orders as we receive (yay!) and not close the window until December 30. So whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open! Reserve Your Stamparatus Now
Please note the following changes:
- Beginning March 19, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows: one reservation will be allowed.
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window.
- This is the last chance for you reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.
Please note what has not changed:
- If you reserved more than one stamping tool during the first reservation period, that number will not change; you will still receive the same number you reserved.
- If you reserved one or more stamping tool(s) during the first reservation period, you may still order during the second window.
- The reservation window will open at 2:00 PM (MT) on December 5.
November's Hostess Code Giveaway is Season of Glitz Mini Gift Bows. See details here.
Have a fabulous day,
You too can make this...
Here is list of supplies and tools used: Click the Product to Shop Online Now