I'm back with another masculine card. Actually, today's birthday card could probably be considered gender neutral. The stamps, design and color could go either way. I used the Birthday Wit stamp set to provide the humor and the Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp set to place the candles on top. It's really a very easy card to make.
Because I stamped with the the Birthday Wit everything free stamp 3 times, once each with Dapper Denim, Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist inks, it would be super, duper easy to make 3 cards guys birthday cards in record time. Simple stamp, then cut and puzzle the pieces onto 3 card fronts. I used Eastern Palace Designer Paper as my first layer on a Very Vanilla Card base. I use the same 3 colors and the Picture Perfect Party stamp set to stamp the candles on top.
Dapper Denim, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist
Mary is the hostess for this week's Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge. She chose Dapper Denim, Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist and for dessert make a Masculine Card. This would be a great week to caught up on your guy cards. Join us for this week's CC675 Color Challenge Here.
- Stay in the know. Subscribe to my Free Newsletter & Exclusive Offers.
- Earn fabulous Free Sale-a-bration Product with every qualifying order. No Limits Shop Online
- Earn Free Product with my Blossoms Rewards Program.
- My February Hostess Giveaway is Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes . The hostess Code is BFAHNPQJ. Details Here
- Get the Best Deal of All-Join the Stampin' Up! and The Ink-Spirations (that's Us) and enjoy a discount on all your Stampin' Up! Purchases. During Sale-a-bration you select up to $125 in product,along with the choice of TWO additional stamp sets—any stamp set, any price. (Excludes bundles and Sale-A-Bration sets.) Plus, the kit ships for free! Get the Best Deal Here
Have a fabulous day,
You too can make this...
Here is list of supplies and tools used: Click the Product to Shop Online Now