Today's card is for my son, Jonathan, who is the later stages of his Doctorate Program. The back story is that he has been signing all his Christmas tags and such "from Awesome" since he was a teenager and continues to this day, so he will appreciate the ombre awesomes.
The woodland animals are from the adorable We Must Celebrate stamp set. I colored each with Stampin' Blends, then fussy cut them and stacked them up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Getting the Ombre Look with the "awesome" stamp was quite easy with the Stamparatus Stamp Positioning Tool. The first one was stamped full strength with Night of Navy Ink. Each time I stamped the word awesome, it was a bit lighter and it was lined up perfectly thanks to the hinged system of the Stamparatus.
I wanted to make the last awesome shine, so stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Gold Emboss Powder.
- Stay in the know. Subscribe to my Free Newsletter & Exclusive Offers.
- Earn fabulous Free Sale-a-bration Product with every qualifying order. No Limits Shop Online
- Earn Free Product with my Blossoms Rewards Program.
- My March Hostess Giveaway is Acetate Card Boxes. The hostess Code is MASZAQU9. Details Here
- Get the Best Deal of All-Join the Stampin' Up! and The Ink-Spirations (that's Us) and enjoy a discount on all your Stampin' Up! Purchases. During Sale-a-bration you select up to $125 in product,along with the choice of TWO additional stamp sets—any stamp set, any price. (Excludes bundles and Sale-A-Bration sets.) Plus, the kit ships for free! Get the Best Deal Here
Have a fabulous day,
You too can make this...
Here is list of supplies and tools used: Click the Product to Shop Online Now