Today's handmade autumn card can be made in 3 Steps with the Count My Blessings stamp set. The Beautiful You Stamp set plays the supporting role.
Card Making in 3 Steps
Step One-Rub a piece of 4" x 5-1/4 with an embossing buddy to prep it for embossing, then stamp images from the Count My Blessings stamp set and emboss with gold embossing powder.
Step Two-Color the images with markers. I used Fresh Fig, Old Olive, Soft Suede and Cajun Craze. You made want to heat set after coloring to be sure that the inks are set.
Step Three-Using Crushed Curry Ink stamp squiggles (stamp from the Beautiful You Stamp set).
Paper Crafting Resources and Ways to Save Below
- Catalogs Page (Both the Holiday and the Big Catalog) Click Here
- Stampin' Up! made 13 Holiday Catalog Videos. View them Here
- Have a Big Wish List? Orders over $300 receive the Exclusive, Limited-Edition Merry Patterns Stamp Set Free
- Watch over 200 Stamping Country Paper Crafting Videos. Subscribe and be the first to receive New Releases!
- Earn a Free Stamp Set with my Blossom Rewards frequent shoppers program.
- Free Red Ribbon with Online Orders of $75 or more. More About September's Hostess Code Gift
- Get the Best Deal of All-The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit-And begins savings 20% on every order. Find Out More
Have a fabulous day,
You too can make this...
Here is list of supplies and tools used: Click the Product to Shop Online Now