Welcome to Week 2 of the 12 Weeks of Christmas. Be sure to stop back every Wednesday for new Christmas Paper Crafts. For week 2 of the 12 Weeks of Christmas, I made a Christmas Card with the Exclusive Merry Patterns Stamp set in non-traditional colors. This is a limited-Edition stamp set, so be sure to get yours before they are all gone (October 31, 2017). See details about the Merry Patterns Promotion here.
Love these non-traditional colors together for today's Christmas Card. I used Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink and Sahara Sand. For the focal point, I fussy cut the patterned deer. To add a bit of shimmer I used coordinating Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon and Metallic Sequins. I folded the Merry Music Paper into pleats.
See These Merry Patterns Projects Here
Merry Patterns, It's an Exclusive, Limited-Edition Stamp Set
Have a Big Wish List ? Earn this Exclusive, Limited-Edition Merry Patterns Stamp Set when you place an order of $300 or more (excludes shipping and tax) or host a party of $300 or more. Be sure to enter the Merry Patterns Item Number 144973 on qualifying orders
Here's the Scoop
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- In order to qualify, the merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards and my Blossom Rewards
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Get a free package of Metallic Snowflakes from me with an online order of $75 or more during October and add a little shine to your holiday projects. Learn More about my exclusive October Hostess Code Giveaway Here.
Have a fabulous day,
You too can make this...
Here is list of supplies and tools used: Click the Product to Shop Online Now