Welcome to Week One of the 12 Weeks of Christmas. Be sure to stop back every Wednesday for new Christmas Paper Crafts. For week one of the 12 Weeks of Christmas, I made 3 project with the Merry Patterns stamp set. This is a limited-Edition stamp set, so be sure to get yours before they are all gone (October 31, 2017). See details about the Merry Patterns Promotion here.
The Merry Patterns deer has to be the snazziest deer ever. To get a subtle two colors look on his patterns, I ink my stamp with Flirty Flamingo Ink and then colored two bands with my Peekaboo Peach Marker.
The gift bag was a snap to make with the Gift Bag Punch Board and the Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Believe it or not, the inspiration for today's project came from this pretty flower picture from Inspired by All the Little Things. Don't ask me why I thought of Christmas when I saw this inspiration picture, but I did. I chose Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach for my colors.
Have a Big Wish List ? Earn this Exclusive, Limited-Edition Merry Patterns Stamp Set when you place an order of $300 or more (excludes shipping and tax) or host a party of $300 or more. Be sure to enter the Merry Patterns Item Number 144973 on qualifying orders
Here's the Scoop
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- In order to qualify, the merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards and my Blossom Rewards
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Get a free package of Metallic Snowflakes from me with an online order of $75 or more during October and add a little shine to your holiday projects. Learn More about my exclusive October Hostess Code Giveaway Here.
Have a fabulous day,
You too can make this...
Here is list of supplies and tools used: Click the Product to Shop Online Now